April 12, 2004

Tanked-up weekends

My weekdays: Studio 3-4 hours of animating & my brain is shot. After a lot of sponging I return home for lunch & then its back to the grindstone again. Past 2 weeks were busy & it was only on friday that I realized, I was working way too much. Haven't played a single game.Haven't read anything new other than manuals & how tos for various softwares. I must take a break as us slackers must never take it too hard. Heck! everyone I know has flown the coop for Easter. What to do? What to do? Headed to G$s on Friday & got wind that Sood may(/not) make it to B'lore. Got introduced to a new watering-hole for the hardcore types called Dewars. Great atmosphere & it got me all nostalgic abt Bombay Hotel, Calicut. Old world charm, mesh, spiders & communist posters. Scary menu though.

Dewar's started a 3-day long binge. Sood did come down. Spent a nice evening w/ Sood, G$ & a couple of his friends. More drinking. Tasted a great whisky. Got a few crazy ideas while I was there. Now back in that old, familiar, comfortable, lethargic mode albeit a little dehydrated.

Note to self- must do a qualitative analysis of chikkis- buy photopaints- nail that storyboard- get back to Srikanth's page- get cigarette paper

Horoscope-Travel on the cards.
Fuck me!

No comments: