February 13, 2004

Past few hours have been spent trying to device a new peg bar arrangement that would do away with a need for a special paper punching machine. I ought to be animating & have 2 tasks more to finish but the tinkerer side of me begins to takeover. The Peg bar would ideally hold 15 sheets & save me a lot of headaches in dealing w/ the fools managing animaster.

Meanwhile an idea for an exhibition of my works (Ha Ha) has been fermenting in my mind. Ishraq sort of seeded the idea. But priority as of now would be to get my on-foot portfolio ready ASAP.

Sleep patterns have been derailed over the past 1 week. Sleep (when I do get it) is peppered w/ turbulent dreams. I'm conscious of the fact that I'm dreaming. While I'm dreaming I seem to be talking to myself. More like commenting eg, 'Eda u should be writing this down, it'd look good in a book' etc.

Been trying to finish Dungeon Keeper 2 since last sunday. Srikanth! Blood!!!

No comments: