February 18, 2004

Masochistic Nuns & Copy Controlled CDs +

I've been reading I. Allan Sealy's 'The Everest Hotel'. I'm half way through the book & its abt a lot of things. One of which happens to be the way an 80 yr old man relentlessly (term used loosely) tries to break the wa (inner harmony) of a nun. Anyways it got me thinking ......nuns r the biggest masochists on earth. They must be a frustrated lot, dedicating their lives to an abstract concept. The priest r lucky, they r always backed by altar boys. Sick! Speaking of nuns, I was reminded of 'Nuns on the run' an 80s British flick abt bank robbers who dress up as nuns & survive in a convent school for girls. Good movie w/ a nice ending.

Borrowed Enigma 5: Voyaguer from Susk. Its a copy controlled CD (CCCD). What sucks is the whole system. The damn thing expects windows to be installed & what not. I bet that if one is against piracy & bought a CCCD, one would rip it instantly for the heck of it!! In case ur wondering how they do it, check out

volition.vee.net/archives

Keep on making. Keep on breaking.

No comments: