June 26, 2007

Nightmares


I'm back on a roll. Went to sleep at 3 a.m. and woke up by 9:45 a.m. today. Within this period I had four different nightmares. Dreams being volatile, I've forgotten one of them. I'm sure I'm missing out on details on the three described in this post. So here they are in full ascii glory before they evaporate.

The First nightmare, starts in a carnal tangle with a person I know (name withheld deliberately). After sometime I proceed to the kitchen get myself a drink. Ms. X joins me for some water and asks me to fetch something from the fridge behind me. Just as I open the fridge a black figure appears close to the fridge. On a closer look, its a woman in a burqa and her face was not covered. Her face was all wet & shrively as though she lived in a pickled state in a vat of formaldehyde. As she opens her mouth her head falls off her shoulders onto the ground and bursts open. Ms. X & I scream in chorus till I'm conscious.

The Second one is pretty fuzzy. I get home to pick a book and hear some noise upstairs. I climb the stairs to notice a family ransacking the first floor. One guy notices me & promptly cuts me down with a koduvaal (machete like knife).

The 3rd nightmare is the weirdest off the lot. For some reason I find myself in an advanced level Kannada class. The instructor shoots off & I can't understand a thing. Suddenly I'm aware of a motion. I look out of the window and I notice that the class is moving. Someone tells me we're on a ship. Then the ship lurches to one side & you can see the sharks in the water. Then the boat lurches to the opposite side. By now I'm holding onto the window frame. The Boat lurches to the first side and some fat dude squashes my fingers & I'm out of the window in the water. The water is too cold & I wake up.

These dreams always start of pleasantly however strange they are.

Pic via

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil.

Number 1 had a lot of prospect. Sharks are good too:)

I can't remember my last nightmare - I give in to the stupor, it's probably just white noise till the alarm shrieks. Which is quite scary in a Room 101 kind of way, when you think of it. But sharks definitely trump that.

Anonymous said...

I had some pretty amazing dreams. Not just nightmares. Sort of an ambush by some hidden fact/idea/answer to life,etc. I just wake up surprised and suddenly enlightened, and in a minute I have forgotten what the hell got me all excited up :D There must be some ways to record these things.

And ya, I vote for Number 1 too :D

PS:"zkxkki" That's the captcha image. I am not sure I can read it in one shot correctly even without the disfigurement :)

Anonymous said...

:) the second ones hilarious!

Mridul said...

you are one screwed up fucker