March 22, 2004

Inspirational Rot

Yesterday was one of 'those' days wherein I was so full of inspiration that I couldn't do anything. All that this feeling does, is fill me up w/ ferral energy & soon I find myself pacing in the bedroom; All the while making plans for world domination in a truly inspired fashion. Then I decide to jot down all the ideas that had occurred to me while pacing (I even a have book & a word document for it!). Within the first 5 minutes I lose interest, chuck it all away grab a paper & sketch/doodle as I may please. Whats actually cool abt 'these' days is that those ideas lodge themselves firmly in my head & start to rot. Then one fine day these ideas & other residues come together & a spanking new picture/animation is created. Then the orgasm i.e, a sense of achievement.

Sunday took that step towards organizing my music collection. Thank u Srikanth. Bought a CD wallet. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.
Speaking of music I'm on a major 80's trip:
-I feel for You :Chaka Khan [An awesome cover of a Prince song of the same title]
-Running in the Family :Level 42
-She works hard for the Money :Donna Summer
-Shopping :Pet Shop Boys
-Happy Hour :House Martins
-Juice (Know the Ledge) :Eric B. & Rakim

It was tragic how Shaikh Yasin was assassinated. He was in a wheel chair when the rocket hit him! R.I.P. Its sad that the Israeli's can get away with it. Well now they can't get away from bus bombings can they? Talk abt asking for it. The whole rocket-wheel chair situation reminded me of the Duke deathmatches in the LAN back in C.R.E.C. It'd be cool to have a wild card mode in FPSs (First Person Shooters). Say that each player gets 3 chances to spawn. Somewhere hidden in the map would be a wild card that enables u to spawn a 4th time but only u'd be in a wheel chair & without any weapons! Mow them down if u have to. Others can kill the wheel chair bound dude only w/ a rocket.

Links for the day:
Aljazeera (english)
Croteam - the guys responsible for Serious Sam

No comments: