May 17, 2004

Realized

Just...

...Realized how neck deep I'm in work. Good thing I can swim. I'd like to swim in Beer right now. Beer....mmmmmmmmm...

...Realized how much of a visionary Alphonse Mucha was (Check out the links in the (DUH!)links section on the right side of this post).

...Realized how important French curves are to me.

...Rrealized how much mediocre my work is.

...Realized how fucking lazy ppl r getting at Planet Moon Studios. Their latest offering lacks the freshness of 'Giants: Citizen Kabuto'. Their animated interludes make me want to wretch. But the gameplay & humour r top-notch as always. Nick Bruty I salute u w/ my middle finger.

...Realized I'd rather spend my life as a collector & that too w/ another collector.

...Realized Gen-X sport sims rock.

Song for the day - Magic Moments (by Perry Como)
Song at the moment - She's a Lady (by Tom Jones)

No comments: